My husband and I have been married for over 9 years, and one thing I enjoy doing is leaving him love notes, getting him cards just because or sending him emails telling him how I feel about him. I will admit though, that after having 3 kids, working on a successful home business and him working a lot more now than he did in the beginning, that I don’t do it nearly as much as I used to.
You don’t have to do these on full sheets of paper, nor do you have to have paper period for them! Use lipstick on a mirror, use index cards or sticky notes – you can sneak out to his vehicle before he leaves for work and attach a sticky note to his windshield or steering wheel – My phone allows me to schedule texts (I have the Galaxy Note 5 and I just recently discovered this option!) or if you pack his lunch, put a note in his lunch box! The ideas and places to leave him a love note are endless. With that being said, here are 20 different ideas that you can use to leave love notes for your amazing husband!
- I love you!
- You’re super hot!
- Thank you so much for helping me with (insert chore name here) this weekend!
- You have the best ass ever!
- I just love your kisses and I happen to think you’re the best kisser in the world!
- Thank you for letting me be me!
- You’re the best husband I could have ever asked for!
- I’m so happy you are mine!
- Thank you for honoring our vows!
- I am your BIGGEST fan!
- I love that you make me smile so much!
- I love everything about you!
- Thank you for being my best friend!
- Thank you for choosing me to be your wife!
- Dear hottie, You are the best!
- I just love your smile!
- You are truly my soul mate – I love you!
- Thank you for always taking care of me & our kids!
- I am so glad we can do (insert something you both enjoy doing) together!
- Remember that weekend in (insert place), I think we need to make that happen again!
So there you go! I’m sure I could have come up with more, but I didn’t want to bore you and have you leaving!! Do you have any other love note ideas you have left your husband? I’d love you to share them in the comments!
Stay tuned in the next couple days for some “flirty” note or text ideas to send to your husband/significant other also!!